Window - Silent Humanity - Reflections (File, MP3), Sitting On Top Of The World - Matt Monro - The Rare Monro (CD), Heres The Rope - Government Issue - Boycott Stabb (Vinyl), Intro - MC Breed - The New Breed (CD, Album), 6teen (Theme Song) - Various - Toon Trax 2 (CD), Work It - Various - Aqua Boogie - That Sound - Mixed By Mijangos (CD), Shattered Silence (2) - Noctura (File, MP3), Pocket Calculator - Kraftwerk - Tribal Gathering (CDr), Pennies From Heaven - Ben Webster - Warm & Mighty Ben (CD), Sea - Erik Wøllo - Wind Journey (CD, Album)
2 thoughts on “ Just - Why No Character? / Fossils - Terror Tapes Vol. 44 (Cassette) ”
Most people don’t realize that in terms of numbers of fossils 95% of the fossil record consists of shallow marine organisms such as corals and shellfish. 6 Within the remaining 5%, 95% are all the algae and plant/tree fossils, including the vegetation that now makes up the trillions of tonnes of coal, and all the other invertebrate fossils.
Label: Terror Traxx - TT9 • Format: Vinyl